[Setup] Default Plone site viewable to world (all)?

Gil Forcada gforcada at gnome.org
Fri Nov 4 21:30:09 UTC 2011

El dv 04 de 11 de 2011 a les 13:39 -0700, en/na dwith va escriure:
> I have done a default zeocluster installation with the Plone Unified
> Installer and am running it behind Apache. In the /Site Setup/ area under
> /Security/ I have turned OFF self-registration, yet the entire site and
> uploaded files are able to be read and changed by anonymous users who do NOT
> login.
>
> Is this default security behavior?
>
> How do I lock the site down to registered users only? The searches that I
> have done in the forum and documentation aren't quite covering the topic
> that I am looking for.

You should not change the workflow status to public to any
file/document/folder that you wish not to make public.

And you will also need to add a workflow to files and images, since
they, by default, do not have any, and thus are viewable by everyone,
logged in or not.

Cheers,