[Setup] WebDAV not posting events

Rob Gregory robroygregory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:28:39 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a way to post events through WebDAV. I can DL an
event, modify the contents, including id, etc, but when I go to upload
it, it becomes a page.
Looking at the content types registry, it seems I should just be able
to add a .event to the end of the file and it should "figure it out"
and make it an event. Instead, I am met with a 500 error.
Is there something else I am missing? Do I need to create some kind of
"handler" or "interpreter" or "widget" or "magic" to make this work?
Thanks.

Rob G.