[Setup] Import Error - can't import complete site

madguitar_cd madguitar_cd at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 25 07:58:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I exported a complete Site from this folder in the ZMI: http://X.X.X.X:8080/

Now after installing a new instance of Plone I can't import the exported
site again. The following error ocurrs:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: object.__new__() takes no parameters

Can anybody please help me with this? I can even provide the broken file if
someone could import it on another system to make it work again and then to
export it in a working version.

thanks in advance!

Krystian