[Setup] Plone 4.0.4 and collective.portlet.explore

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:34:33 UTC 2011

Hi Nikolaj!

Welome aboard!  Unfortunately, this is a fairly small list and is
really focused on getting Plone out-of-the-box setup and working.
It's not a very widely-read list for questions about add-on products.
You're best off trying plone-users or StackOverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/plone) which will get this
question in front of many more knowledgeable eyes.

:jon