[Setup] Form prior redirection

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Thu Mar 17 08:29:21 UTC 2011

In fact, while doing metal:use-macro="here/main_template/macros/master", you will have some default value that come from the global_defines called in the main_template.  Well, to be short, doing this will give you some default value like "portal", "portal_url", "IsAnon", ...  You can see all these values in "Products/CMFPlone/browser/ploneview.py".  You do not need to "calculate" these values...

In the template I proposed you, you could even do "portal_url" instead of "portal.absolute_url()" ...

+++

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be