[Setup] Install on SLES with Apache

cmaughan cmaughan at novell.com
Tue Mar 15 21:10:18 UTC 2011

Thanks for your replies!  I tried following the instructions on these sites,
but must have done something wrong and now can't access my site at all.  I
went ahead and just reformatted and re-installed the OS, so I could have a
clean install to deal with.  Where is their documentation for getting a DNS
name to refer to the Plone site?  I have a DNS name (example.com) that I
would like to have Plone manage.  How is this done?