[Setup] Installing collective.contacts

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 15 12:58:29 UTC 2011

On 3/10/11 4:08 PM, joe43wv wrote:
[..]

>    Module zope.tales.expressions, line 217, in __call__
>    Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 157, in _eval
>    Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 119, in render
>    Module collective.contacts.browser.addresspersonsview, line 106, in
> get_persons
> AttributeError: makeAdvancedQuery

In case this is still open: Plone 3.x includes a 3rd-party
package 'AdvancedQuery' that Plone 4 doesn't contain any longer
(as Plone 4 doesn't make use of it itself while Plone 3 did).

You can get it youself either from here
http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/AdvancedQuery.html
or include it using
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ely.advancedquery

I don't know whether it just works in Plone 4 but
I would assume so.

Raphael