[Setup] Plone 4.0.4 and importing MS Word files (PostgreSQL)

nikolaj nikolaj.groenlund at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:27:25 UTC 2011

Hello,

Im planning to install Plone 4.0.4 with PostgreSQL instead of the default
object database.

The task is to import about 200 MS Word documents into Plone - and also
being able to do context search. Without thinking too much about it, I would
like to save the documents as blobs in the database instead of directly on
the disk.

I would be happy if someone could tell me how to do that.

Thanks in advance,
Nikolaj G.