[Setup] Upgrade from 3.3.5 to 4.0.3 fails on "NotFound: <username>" (same for 4.0.4)

Mike Hammill mike at kth.se
Wed Mar 9 19:54:52 UTC 2011

Dear Steve,

Yes, I did that.  Additionally, I started the whole process by exporting
out of a 3.3.5 and importing into a fresh 3.3.5.  None of that helped,
sadly.

Thanks for the tip, though.  I have submitted my problem as a bug
(ticket 11611), but please if anyone has an idea, let me know.  I feel
I've sort of run out of ideas right now.

Regards,
/Mike