[Setup] Change site_icon in navigation tree

danielle davout danielle.davout at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:43:20 UTC 2011

with Firebug you could see that the class of the link at the top of
the navigation of the whole tree is contenttype-plone-site
in the portal_skins you can find all the elements that content
"contenttype-plone-site"
There in public.css you have ..
.icons-on .contenttype-plone-site {
	background: no-repeat transparent 0px -1508px url(contenttypes-sprite.png)