[Setup] Google search Items are highlighted with yellow background

mreich mathias.reich at softtech.ch
Wed Jun 8 09:39:43 UTC 2011

Hi all

I'm using Plone for about 9 Months and have a Problem by reaching a Site
from Google search.
My Search-Items are highlighted after reaching my side using google search.
This is by direct clicking on the Link in google search.
By rightclicking and open the Site in a new windows these words are not
highlited.

Now the question:

Where can i configure my page not to highlite the search items (words) used
to find the site?

I'm using Plone 3.3.5 on a Windows-System.

tnx for all replies,

Mathias