[Setup] Image size selector not showing up in Kupu Content editor

nicolanicola elvin.nicola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:04:50 UTC 2011

I have just imported my site into an already existing zope instance.  It
worked fine when it was hosted on my version of plone on my local machine,
but since I imported it into the other zope instance the images are not
displaying and wheny ou go to select an image, the image preview is not
work fine and show the images and the image size selectors.

I have inspected the images' html with firebug they are displaying like
follows  myimage.png/image_large .  However when I remove the '/image_large'
from the src attribute, the image displays fine.  It seems there is some
component missing that is responsible for the image size selection and the
src attribute syntax.

Please help!