[Setup] error installing quintagroup.transmogrifier

dgroos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:39:24 UTC 2011

aclark wrote:

>> Or is there something else to try?
>

> Heh, yup that sounds like a good approach. You also might check for
> Plone 4 versions of those add-ons. If you install them in Plone 4 before
> upgrading, you should get past the import error at least.
>

> Alex

Yea, I thankfully came to that conclusion too before going through the whole
process, and copied/pasted most of the eggs and zcml info from the 3.2.3
buildout to the new 4.0.7 buildout (had to comment out a few things due to
errors that turned up in the buildout process).  And it worked!!!  All sites
are up to date on the new server in the new instance.

Thanks Alex!