[Setup] Popup Window on Plone

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Tue Jan 25 11:59:10 UTC 2011

Vinicio Balducci wrote:

> I installed Plone 3.3.5 on Ubuntu Server 10.04 32 bit and I added my
> Plone Site.
> I added a new page and there I would like to create a link opening a
> popup windows (width=220, height=400).

Pop-up windows can be created with javascript: link handlers like
javascript.window.open(). This knowledge is not specific to Plole and I
suggest research the matter in some HTML learning material site.

Kupu WYSIWYG editor, shipped with Plone, may do some HTML filtering and can
be disabled in Site Setup if needed. It does allow you to edit the source
code of HTML which allows you to perform tricks like this.

-----
Mikko Ohtamaa
Mobilize your Plone site - http://webandmobile.mfabrik.com
mFabrik - Freedom Delivered. - http://mfabrik.com