[Setup] Trouble Uninstalling Faculty Staff Directory v2.1.4

Nahren nahren.fyfe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:11:32 UTC 2011

I have made it a wee bit of the way through these errors but I am stuck yet
again on this particular error:

Site Error

exceptions.AttributeError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 202, in publish_module_standard
    * Module plone.app.linkintegrity.monkey, line 19, in
zpublisher_exception_hook_wrapper
    * Module zope.component._api, line 114, in queryMultiAdapter
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 206, in queryMultiAdapter
    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 761, in setstate
    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 819, in _setstate
    * Module ZODB.serialize, line 605, in setGhostState
    * Module zope.component.persistentregistry, line 42, in __setstate__
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 80, in _createLookup
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 389, in __init__
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 426, in init_extendors
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 430, in add_extendor

AttributeError: type object 'ISchemaExtender' has no attribute '__iro__'

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

I am trying to remove iSchemaExtender but I cannot find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Nahren