[Setup] Trouble Uninstalling Faculty Staff Directory v2.1.4

Nahren nahren.fyfe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:38:52 UTC 2011

Hi There,

We have tried to make some customized updates to the FSD and unfortunately
we ended up in error and we were unable to add any users or edit any for
that matter.

On this dummy account we wanted to try and uninstall FSD simply using the
Add/Remove Products area.

This is our error:

Site Error

AttributeError
(Also, the following error occurred while attempting to render the standard
error message, please see the event log for full details:
facultystaffdirectory_tool)Traceback (innermost last): Module
ZPublisher.Publish, line 202, in publish_module_standard Module
ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish Module
plone.app.linkintegrity.monkey, line 21, in
zpublisher_exception_hook_wrapper Module Zope2.App.startup, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply Module ZPublisher.Publish, line
42, in call_object Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 313, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec Module
Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 216, in _exec Module
Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 155, in pt_render Module
Products.Gloworm, line 28, in pt_render Module
zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__ Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 891, in do_useMacro Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag Module zope.tal.talinterpreter,
line 346, in interpret Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 534, in
do_optTag_tal Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret Module
zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 745, in do_insertStructure_tal Module
Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 223, in evaluateStructure Module
zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate - URL: main_template - Line 84,
Column 8 - Expression: - Names: {'container': , 'context': , 'default': ,
'here': , 'loop': {}, 'nothing': None, 'options': {'args': ()}, 'repeat': ,
'request': , 'root': , 'template': , 'traverse_subpath': [], 'user': }
Module Products.Five.browser.providerexpression, line 34, in __call__ Module
zope.viewlet.manager, line 104, in update Module
collective.fsdsimplifier.browser.viewlets, line 14, in update Module
Products.CMFCore.utils, line 123, in getToolByName AttributeError: (see
above)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Can anyone help me out with this.  I can't uninstall it and now I can't get
back to the dummy site.

Many Thanks,
Nahren