[Setup] new hotfix for an old 2.5 windows install

Joe Bigler jeb6 at psu.edu
Sun Feb 13 02:38:00 UTC 2011

My main site is in Plone 2.5.3.  I did not use the Plone installer.  I used
the 2.9.7 Windows installer for Zope.  Then I added the Plone 2.5.3 code in
the products folder.  I have it configured for 1 zeo server and 4 zeo
clients.  I don't see why yours doesn't appear to be installing.  I hope
someone else can help as I am out of ideas.