[Setup] new hotfix for an old 2.5 windows install

Joe Bigler jeb6 at psu.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:55:11 UTC 2011

There is no instance.exe in my system.  Inside the Data folder is a bin
folder.  That folder contains runzope.bat.  It's possible some of the
installers create an instance.exe, but mine doesn't.  If you tried searching
for instance.exe or *.exe and didn't find anything like instance.exe or
client.exe, you don't have one either.  I believe that came out with Plone
3.