[Setup] _imaging.so not found

BamHI www.bamhi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:17:12 UTC 2011

I have the same problem on a LINUX installation. When we upgrade our 3.3.5
site to 4.0.2 some (not all)  of our pictures used on the site 'disappear' they
show up as "?" marks. I am not sure this is a PIL issue
but PIL also do not show up under site-setup where the
python/plone/zope versions are listed. At least in 335 this list used to
include PIL, this could be a 4.0.2 change though.

This problem is preventing us from changing a production site to 4x and
thus is pretty problematic...

/b