[Setup] Unsure if Hotfix CVE-2011-0720 is installed

casacota pere at casacota.net
Wed Feb 9 10:42:08 UTC 2011

Hello!

I did install the CVE-2011-0720 Hotfix on a Plone 3.3.4 installation running
upon Windows XP SP3, following the Recommended Install Procedure.

Executing bin\instance.exe fg did start Plone but I didn't see nothing
saying something like that Hotfix is being installed, no confirmation nor
notice at all, so I'm not sure if the hotfix is installed or not.

In the Plone management interface I see that:

Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/PloneHotfix20110720

Type  Name               Size              Last Modified

Help (PloneHotfix20110720)           2011-02-08 18:46

Clicking on "Help" I see "There are currently no items in
PloneHotfix20110720 "

So I'm not sure if the Hotfix is correctly installed or not.

Sioncerely,

Pere Casulleras