[Setup] Problem copying plone instance from one zope instance to another

goedicke goedsole at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:02:09 UTC 2011

Dear Y'all -

I'm providing plone instances to many customers.  I'm having a problem when
I export and import the entire site.  I export from the root of one zope's
ZMI, copy the sexp file to the appropriate import directory on the other
zope and import to the other zope's root, again via ZMI.

When I go to view the home page I get traceback below; all content pages
trigger and error and traceback; site-setup page is fine.  Can somebody give
me guidance on how to make use of this information to track down my problem.
I'm fine with just being told what tools I need to learn and use, but any
further people could take me towards the ultimate solution would also be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 361, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 240, in _exec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 180, in pt_render
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 80, in pt_render
  Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 113, in pt_render
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 343, in interpret
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 888, in do_useMacro
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 343, in interpret
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 533, in do_optTag_tal
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 518, in do_optTag
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 513, in no_tag
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 343, in interpret
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 583, in do_setLocal_tal
  Module zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate
file:/usr/local/Plover2/buildout-cache/eggs/plonetheme.sunburst-1.0.6-py2.6.egg/plonetheme/sunburst/skins/sunburst_templates/main_template.pt
   - Line 51, Column 0
   - Expression:
   - Names:
      {'container': ,
       'context': ,
       'default': ,
       'here': ,
       'loop': {},
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': ,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://seagull.brant-interactive.com:8121/plover1-2/ABC-insurance-home-1/document_view>,
       'root': ,
       'template': ,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': }
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 49, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: plone_view.have_portlets('plone.leftcolumn', view)
  Module PythonExpr, line 1, in
  Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.ploneview, line 295, in have_portlets
  Module plone.app.layout.globals.layout, line 72, in have_portlets
  Module plone.portlets.manager, line 48, in visible
  Module plone.portlets.manager, line 67, in portletsToShow
  Module plone.portlets.manager, line 70, in allPortlets
  Module plone.memoize.view, line 44, in memogetter
  Module plone.portlets.manager, line 107, in _lazyLoadPortlets
  Module plone.portlets.retriever, line 62, in getPortlets
  Module plone.app.portlets.portletcontext, line 45, in
globalPortletCategories
  Module plone.app.portlets.portletcontext, line 81, in _getGroupIds
AttributeError: getGroups