[Setup] Re: Problems running Buildout to install a theme created with Paster

cewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 24 17:15:22 UTC 2010

albertpt wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm having problems during the buildout process, after having created a
> new theme using Paster.
>
> <snip />
>
> Gentlemen, any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks for your time in advance :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Albert Pallas.

Albert,

A couple of things. . .

1.  ZopeSkel, which is the source of the plone3_theme template you used, has
an issue tracker here:
    http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/
That would be a great place to post a bug report about this behavior.

2.  We've been trying to root out the causes of this problem in zopeskel for
a while now.  I think recent versions may fix the problem, although it's
possible that the plone3_theme template somehow was skipped in that cleanup.
Can you try upgrading zopeskel to the most recent version (2.16 as of this
posting) and see if that helps with your problem?  You can upgrade with
'seasy_install -U zopeskel'.  If possible, do this _before_ submitting the
bug report, as there may no longer be a bug to report :)

Thanks,