[Setup] Re: Problems running Buildout to install a theme created with Paster

albertpt albert.pt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:21:12 UTC 2010

Hi Karl,

Please find attached the output, once run buildout using the -v option.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4772259/test.txt test.txt

By the way, this is exactly my problem:

http://n2.nabble.com/Correct-way-to-use-paster-with-buildout-td4555533.html

(> On 2010-02-11, David Glick<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> I have always had trouble with this ZopeSkel paster_plugin when I add
>> dependencies to my product using install_requires -- buildout ends up
>> trying to install the dependencies within my development egg, rather
>> than where they're supposed to go, and ends up getting confused.  So I
>> always just delete the ZopeSkel paster_plugin. I'm not sure what it's
>> there for. )

But I don't know where to put this part of code (I already adapted it, I
suppose it's now ok):

[udl.math]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
dependent-scripts = true
eggs =
     udl.math
initialization =
     import paste.script.command
     paste.script.command.system_plugins.append('udl.math')

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Albert