[Setup] Problems with LDAP

campino info at alexander-kiefer.de
Fri Mar 12 08:56:32 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

I've got some problems with my new Plone installation. I tried configuring
it with LDAP User authentification. A part of the authentification is
working but not all. In the Zope Interface I can see all Users and Groups,
and in the Plone Administration interface I can see them too. but I'm not
able to authentificate with one of the users.

All users are Member of the "Member" Group, The LDAP Module is in the
Authentification Plugin on 1st place, but I can't login. I tried all
possibilities of the Username
- username
- domain\username
- username at domain.local