[Setup] Re: Unresponsive PDF uploads

Bimble bimble at molerat.com
Wed Mar 10 03:32:05 UTC 2010

...I'm an idiot.  I tested on multiple servers, but...not multiple desktops.

The issue was on my Mac laptop.  The program "VirusBarrier X6" was running,
and the setting within that program that caused the issue was the "Web
Threats Protection".  I don't see any obvious information on just what
threats that feature looks for, but whatever it is was only triggering when
I tried to upload PDF files to the Plone site.  Disabling that setting
allowed the uploads to go through just fine.