[Setup] Re: installation failed since PIL is missing

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Fri Mar 5 21:43:06 UTC 2010

Since the installer is finding libjpeg on your system, the problem is
probably not as simple as I thought. We're going to need you to find the
error in the install.log file that keeps the detailed build transcript.

You could also try removing the old install target and running the installer
again, so that it doesn't try to use the python that was build without the
PIC flag.