[Setup] Plone True Gallery 0.8.1B1

Nahren nahren.fyfe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:11:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

My co-worker and I are trying to setup a new site and adding add-ons to
improve the usability for future users.

He has used the the egg install and the tarball methods and neither of them
work in the sense that they do not show up on the add/remove (web interface)
page.  Despite the buildout running fine, we cannot figure out why it's not
showing up.

We are new with this particular add-on and the instructions on the product
page have been followed precisely.  Any idea what could be the problem?

Many Thanks,
Nahren