[Setup] Re: zeoserver tracebacks following SIGTERM: Error saving index on close() or failed to close storage

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 12:37:09 UTC 2010

To whittle this down a bit, I have temporarily set aside the launchd approach
in favour of legacy
/Library/StartupItems/Plone

Most recently: I stopped client2 then client1 then zeoserver manually before
restarting the OS. Following restart I see no problem in zeoserver.log

… but I suspect that 'Error saving index on close()' or 'failed to close
storage' will recur if I restart the OS normally.

Graham Perrin wrote:

> … Plone installation, FileStorage and BLOBs are on the solid state drive
> /Volumes/SSD

Might that be contributory to the errors — having the whole caboodle on a
separate volume?