[Setup] Re: Installing Ploneboard

NHSWEB dancingpixels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:55:03 UTC 2010

Download and extract the product to your buildout-directory/products
directory and make sure that you have referenced your products dir in the
products part of your buildout.

eg.

products =
    ${buildout:directory}/products

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:21 PM, jmoy [via Plone] <
ml-node+4561966-2115495444 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4561966-2115495444 at n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Hmph, I think my company is using a proxy but I do not think I can disable
> or bypass it.  Is there a way that I could install ploneboard without the
> script fetching the files from a repository? Thanks.

Chris Thompson
Creative Director
Dancing Pixels
http://www.dancingpixels.co.uk