[Setup] Installing Ploneboard

jmoy jmoy at paychex.com
Fri Feb 12 14:32:19 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm running on Windows XP and I setup the latest version of Plone -3.3.4 via
the installer.  I have added Products.Ploneboard to the eggs = line in the
buildout.cfg file.  When I run bin\buildout -n I get this:

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Couldn't find index page for 'plone.recipe.distros' (maybe misspelled?)
Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Couldn't find index page for 'collective.recipe.backup' (maybe misspelled?)
Updating zope2.
Updating fake eggs
Updating productdistros.
Installing instance.
Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Couldn't find index page for 'icalendar' (maybe misspelled?)
Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Couldn't find index page for 'python-dateutil' (maybe misspelled?)
Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Getting distribution for 'Products.Ploneboard'.
Got products.ploneboard 2.0.
Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused') -- Some packages may not be
found!

Couldn't find index page for 'Products.SimpleAttachment' (maybe misspelled?)
Getting distribution for 'Products.SimpleAttachment'.
While:
  Installing instance.
  Getting distribution for 'Products.SimpleAttachment'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'Products.SimpleAttachment'.

I think it may be because of my company's firewall that I am unable to
download the files. I would just like to setup Ploneboard and test it out -
see how it runs and what features it has.  I know that I can download the
Ploneboard source from plone.org, but how would I go about setting it up to
get it to work with Plone? I haven't used plone before this.

Thanks.