[Setup] Re: buildout: register ZCML slugs other than 'configure', 'meta' or 'overrides'

Dominik dominikruf at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:03:05 UTC 2010

thanks for your reply

Making a product feels kinda wrong since it is just a simple configuration
issue
and I hoped to put everything configuration related in one place the
buildout.cfg.
With a slug file I would have to remember to add it every time I (re-)run
buildout

So zcml += iw.fss-atct  would be the perfect solution.

Just out of interest can somebody tell me what's reason why the recipe only
allows 'configure', 'meta' and 'overrides'

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Raphael Ritz [via Plone] <
ml-node+4548080-1189031081 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4548080-1189031081 at n2.nabble.com>