[Setup] Re: Upgrading from Plone 2.0.5 to 2.5 on different Server

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:28:44 UTC 2010

MRS IT Admin wrote:
> I am new for Plone and I have only Windows experience.
> I have Plone system 2.0.5 (Zope 2.3; Python 2.3.3). I do not have time to
> read the whole Plone manual and the provided upgrade manual is not enough
> for me.
> Is there a proper guide of how to perform upgrade to 2.5 which I am planning
> to install on different server.

You're going to get better help if you ask better questions.

  - What did you read?
  - Why is it not enough for you?
  - What are you struggling with?
  - What did you try?

Also, please note that Plone 2.5 is about to go out of support, as Plone
4 is around the corner. You may be better served upgrading to Plone 3.3.4.

Martin