[Setup] Problem with zopeskel version after running bin/buildout -n after fresh plone 3.3.1 install

whijok jwhitlock at bondadapt.com.au
Wed Sep 23 05:32:15 UTC 2009

TonyR wrote:

> whijok wrote:
>>
>> I've tried the Cheetah = 2.2.1 approach, no luck, buildout still
>> complains about Markdown:confused:...
>>

> That's probably because your buildout.cfg is pointing at a different
> versions.cfg file.
>
> I upgraded to version 3.3.1 by changing the buildout script to point to
> http://dist.plone.ord/release/3.3.1/versions.cfg
> http://dist.plone.ord/release/3.3.1/versions.cfg  and had this issue.
>
> To get around the problem I went to the URL above and copied the whole
> text into my local versions.cfg file, I then added the Cheetah = 2.2.1
> line, re-ran ./bin/biuldout -n and it worked a treat. ;-)

Thanks Tony(R),

I don't want to waste anyone's valuable tme on this, but that sensible
suggestion is what I'd already tried: set the url in buildout.cfg to
http://dist.plone.org/release/3.3.1/versions.cfg;  used that url in a
browser to grab the contents of the file to replace my existing
versions.cfg; then edit the contents in my updated versions.cfg to add our
friend the Cheetah, as follows:

# External dependencies
Cheetah = 2.2.1
Markdown = 1.7
PIL = 1.1.6
elementtree = 1.2.7-20070827-preview
feedparser = 4.1
python-openid = 2.2.4
simplejson = 2.0.9

Am I a lemon or is it just one of those things!