[Setup] Re: 3.3.1 linux installer blob then port change then no zmi

Dale DeWitt dewittdale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:09:34 UTC 2009

Then upon a reinstall with a blank screen zmi fetch in identical plot
I find this:

Installing zopepy.
Generated interpreter '/usr/local/Plone/zinstance/bin/zopepy'.
Installing zopeskel.
Getting distribution for 'Cheetah>1.0'.
warning: no files found matching 'examples'
warning: no files found matching 'docs'
warning: no files found matching 'bin'
warning: no files found matching '*' under directory 'docs'
warning: no files found matching '*' under directory 'examples'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found under
directory 'cheetah'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*~' found under
directory 'cheetah'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.aux' found under
directory 'cheetah'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*~' found under
directory 'docs'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.aux' found under
directory 'docs'
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
Cheetah.NameMapper: module MAY be using inspect.stack
Cheetah.Template: module references __file__
Cheetah.ImportManager: module references __file__
Cheetah.ImportManager: module references __path__
Cheetah.ImportHooks: module references __file__
Cheetah.Tests.Template: module references __file__
Got Cheetah 2.2.2.
The version, 1.7, is not consistent with the requirement,
'Markdown>=2.0.1'.
While:
  Installing zopeskel.
Error: Bad version 1.7
root at 80444:/usr/local/Plone/zinstance#