[Setup] Re: 3.3.1 linux installer blob then port change then no zmi

Dale DeWitt dewittdale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 20:33:22 UTC 2009

2009-09-19 15:31:40 INFO Zope Ready to handle requests
2009-09-19 15:32:41 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
1253392361.650.987925541951 http://69.76.179.52:8083/manage_main
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
  Module App.special_dtml, line 178, in _exec
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 327, in
__render_with_namespace__
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
  Module App.special_dtml, line 178, in _exec
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
  Module App.PersistentExtra, line 57, in locked_in_version
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'VersionBase'