[Setup] plone.reload "zcml" entry not commented in default buildout.cfg - Plone 3.3.1

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Sep 16 17:00:46 UTC 2009

In general, you don't want to leave the "zcml" entry when the "egg" entry is
removed (or commented out). That will cause the kind of error you received.
Comment out or remove both if you want to remove the package from your
buildout.

No, plone.reload should not be used on a production server. It's a
development-only tool.