[Setup] Setting up email service

gleissonbr gleissonbr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:33:57 UTC 2009

Hello everyone!

   I found a solution for it. I don't know if it will apply to all
situations or if it is the best way to do it heck even if it is the way it
was supposed to be configured from start. But there is a considerable amount
of post with the smtp auth not supported error message. So here it is the
workaround i found. i configured the mailhost on the ZMI without the user
name and password. I left the fields blank and now the sending email and
registration operations work fine!

hth,
gH