[Setup] How to Plone 3.3 + Deliverance + Collective.phantasy

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Thu Sep 10 15:07:21 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a Plone site with deliverance as the theming tool.
(so fa so good)

Now I need to create 5 sections (folders in the root addressed with
global navigation) the have a different color per section (section 1
green flavour, section 2 orange flavour, ...)

Until now I obtained this using collective phantasy.

My question: with the comping technologies for Plone, what is the
recommended method to obtain this effect?

Thanks
    Mirto

P.S. my framework is:

    * Os Kubuntu 9.04 64 bit