[Setup] Problems installing Zope2 under WINDOWS VISTA

floseries fritz at loseries.info
Fri Oct 30 22:28:18 UTC 2009

This doesn't work, because I want to get started with the AndreasTheme09 for
learning more about Plone3 development. And in the ReadMe.txt of the svn
project there is no description how to insert all the eggs and develop-parts
ot that example product into a running buildout.cfg and which parts to copy
into the src-directory or eggs-directory or anything else. As a newby I got
totally lost and the book "Professional Plone development" does not give any
help on this.

If someone could give help on this, I would be glad.