[Setup] Moved site to a new server - portlet editing now returns a 404

Karl Johan Kleist kleist at postkiosk.de
Thu Oct 29 04:31:51 UTC 2009

Start the Zope server in debug mode; in Plone's control panel, remove
"Unauthorized" from "Ignored exception types" on the "Error log" page. This
will help you find the problem.

I remember rumors about earlier Plone versions, that giving a Plone instance
the id "plone" could create bizarre problems.