[Setup] Change default URL on Plone 3.3.1 on Ubuntu server 9.04

Bastien Gauthier gbastien at commune.sambreville.be
Wed Oct 21 12:30:09 UTC 2009

While going thru the ZMI (Site setup-->Zope Management Interface), you see that "Plone Site at /Plone".  Click on the / to go to Zope.  Click on the element called "virtual_hosting".  There is a lot of doc there ;-)

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be