[Setup] Change default URL on Plone 3.3.1 on Ubuntu server 9.04

ozitguy angus.horlock at lifetech.com
Wed Oct 21 10:34:28 UTC 2009

Hello.....

Can anyone assist me in a procedure to change the default URL of my new
Plone instance please?

Currently it's website.com/Plone but I'd like it to be just website.com

I've changed the buildout.cfg file so that the port is 80 but the rest of
the picture is needed.

I've done some searching around but have only found stuff on doing this with
Plone on Apache. Im running Plone 3.3.1 on Ubuntu Server 9.04

Thanks in advance!