[Setup] "But I thought I removed singing and dancing" and other quickinstaller challenges

dgroos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:32:49 UTC 2009

Well, unable to solve this I've done some reinstalling, moving in the old
Data.fs, creating new plone sites THAT WORK, and with tons of
copying/pasting in the ZMI I've pretty much got my sites back up and working
again.  It is a relief.  Thanks y'all for helping us needy semi-plonistas
with your valuable time.  Carry on!

David

Am trying to revive a previous plone 3.1.7 site.  Have run bin/buildout.
Have imported the old Data.fs.  Made many changes to buildout.cfg with
accompanying bin/buildout's.  The site starts.  The problem is that I can
only reinstall about half of the products (either through the ZMI
quickinstaller or Site Setup Add/Remove Products).