[Setup] using solr. Any example of configuration ?

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Fri Oct 9 13:44:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have setup a solr in a tmp directory. Ubuntu package just do not works
at all, so setup by hand was easy (just download solr).

Now just do a simple plone3_buildout with collective.solr eggs + zcml
slug + a part called solr:

[solr]
recipe = collective.recipe.solrinstance
solr-location = /home/toutpt/tmp/solr
host = localhost
port = 8983
basepath = /solr
     name:UID type:string indexed:true stored:true required:true
     name:SearchableText type:text indexed:true stored:true
unique-key = UID

Every things seems working. I have quickinstall collective.indexing and
collective.solr. I can edit a document, I see solr logs activities.

But when I try to search for a document I just don't have one result.

Is someone has any default configuration for a base Plone setup ?

--
Cordialement,
Jean-Michel FRANCOIS