[Setup] When should I add new Products in "eggs" and "zcml" sections of buildout ?

ida277 ida277 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

as far as I know this isssue is connected with the namespaces.

In general all eggs should be registered in the zcml section, exept for
those where the name also starts with "Products.", like in
Products.LinguaPlone.

Doesn't explain MYSQL_Python though...

Fortunately usually it's documented in the docs.

Hope that helps,
Regads,
Ida