[Setup] Question about ZopeSkel and pastescript versions

rcecil rob.cecil at gmail.com
Sat May 30 02:06:12 UTC 2009

Just to follow-up with my own post. Apparently all I needed to do was issue
the command:

sudo easy_install -U ZopeSkel:

Searching for ZopeSkel
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ZopeSkel/
Best match: ZopeSkel 2.11.1
Downloading
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/Z/ZopeSkel/ZopeSkel-2.11.1.tar.gz#md5=108f2a4f9c4efc59d849e6bc4d74a64c
Processing ZopeSkel-2.11.1.tar.gz
Running ZopeSkel-2.11.1/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
/tmp/easy_install-NLYCuu/ZopeSkel-2.11.1/egg-dist-tmp-cooU_h
Removing ZopeSkel 1.10 from easy-install.pth file
Adding ZopeSkel 2.11.1 to easy-install.pth file

Now all the prompts from the various paster scripts are up to date...

Thanks to Alex Clark!

Rob