[Setup] How to create a SubSkinIII preset product?

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Fri May 29 12:22:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm fighting with the buildout metod of development.

I need to create a subskiniii based theme.

I have a buildout installation obtained through universal installer.
I added to the buildout th 2 required products:

    Products.PloneSubSkins
    medialog.subskinsiii

all went fine and I'm able to use the subskin preset.

Now I want to add my own preset.
In the past I simply cheated the files in the Product/SubSkins
subdirectories. Now I'm lost.

The subskinii subdirectories are located in
./buildout-cache/eggs/Products.PloneSubSkins-3.1-py2.4.egg/Products/PloneSubSkins

I suppose that a buildout-cache should never be altered.

So I suppose I have to create a new theme product based on subskiniii;
but I was unable to find any how-to.

I looked in:

    http://www.medialog.no/plone/subskins-iii/medialog-subskinsiii
    http://plone.org/products/subskins-iii

Where can I look for instructions?

Thanks
    Mirto

P.S. if this is not the rigth mailing list, please tell me