[Setup] stephan.geulette@uvcw.be - Bayesian Filter detected spam - plone without setup

George2 privet56 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 09:37:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

1. My admin prefers the way starting the CMS system
    without changing the operating system configuration.
    I, the maintainer of Plone, shouldn't need admin rights on the server
machine
2. Backup is simple: just take the directory and back it up in an archive!
    Restoring after a disk crash is simple too: just unpack the stored
archive!
    It can be done without heavy administration quickly!

So, I'm still trying without success to start plone without setup...