[Setup] Ldap authentication not restricting users to Plone folders

dobrien dobrien at plymouthart.ac.uk
Wed May 27 19:59:01 UTC 2009

dobrien wrote:
Hi Nick
Thanks for the reply. After having another good look over the settings I
have the site working exactly as I need :)

If anyone is interested we have a Plone portlet displaying the users
myCourses links from Moodle using Novell Access Manager to provide SSO to
the Moodle course page. We also have a portlet with the subject lines of the
users emails from Novell Groupwise. We have the SSO working to our webmail,
but haven't got as far as the link going directly to the email, yet!

We would be happy to share our method.

Regards