[Setup] Ldap authentication not restricting users to Plone folders
dobrien at plymouthart.ac.uk
Wed May 27 08:52:40 UTC 2009
I am using Ploneldap to authenticate against our Novell eDirectory but am
having a few problems.
• I can search users and groups in ZMI and Plone OK
• I cannot see members of ldap groups through Plone
• On sharing tab of Staff folder I have ldap group plonestaff* who Can view
• Student Folder has no ldap groups who are allowed entry, only Logged-in
users which has no permission checks in boxes
• An ldap user in plonestaff* group can get into staff and student areas
Plonestaff* Is staff usergroup on Novell eDirectory
Ldap group Plonestaff does have Plone Member role.
I have included a screengrab of how my ldap pugin is arranged.
The site is using Intranet/Extranet Workflow.
Zope Version (Zope 2.10.7-final, python 2.4.4, win32)
Python Version 2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
System Platform win32
Network Services ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)
Would anybody have any pointers as to how I can restrict my ldap users
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Ldap-authentication-not-restricting-users-to-Plone-folders-tp2979843p2979843.html
Sent from the Installation, Setup, Upgrades mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Setup